a special photograph

 My favorite types of pictures are the old ones, the colors and texture that they have is amazing, that's why i like it this pic so much. Was in January when it was taken. I was at my counsin's house when one of them, Macarena, take this photo with an analogue camera, and when i saw it, the environment's color was what the most call my attention. really like the combination old-contemporary of it.
The picture shows me grabing my hear, standing by a window, i didn't notice that she was taken it and that's an other point of why i like it. And if you see, you can perceive Victoria's silhouette head in first plane(she is my other counsin). I always remember me having fun with this two persons, they comply a very important roll in my life. Didn't want to imagine me without them. i just love them.

Comentarios

  1. What an amazing photo ! very casual. Yes, the old ones photos are very beautiful <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. What an amazing photo ! very casual. Yes, the old ones photos are very beautiful <3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Webquest 1